Implementation of an Automated System to control the lighting of an Industrial plant with several warehouses or sectors. The System made it possible to reduce electrical energy consumption and maintain a high safety standard.
Our client required a solution that would allow automatic control of the amount of luminaire to be turned on according to external lighting, coinciding with what is required for a modern industrial plant for the production of steel tubes.
The solution included the design, execution, installation and commissioning of:
- Sensors, panels with Controllers, PLC and Human Machine Interface, using hardware with Siemens technology.
- Electrical Connections to and from the Panel.
- Installation of Photoelectric Sensors strategically placed in the warehouses that make up the plant to adjust the lighting automatically.
- Human Machine Interface (HMI) showing sensor measurements and manual and automatic controls.
- Testing and integration.
System implementation required our team engineers to master the latest advances in Siemens technology.
The System should also have a communication interface with the electrical and control systems, be easy to use, reliable and stable since it is an essential part of the manufacturing line.
- The System can be configured in manual or automatic mode.
- Reduction of electrical energy costs, maintaining high safety standards and allowing the plant to certify the LEED standard.
- Communication through the Intranet, in order to operate the lighting system remotely if necessary.