As part of our Comprehensive services, TESIS offers Comprehensive Project Execution, aimed at implementing Custom-designed Solutions, such as:
- Process automation.
- Integration of Technological Solutions.
- Information Systems for Production Monitoring.
- Systems for Maintenance Management.
- Data Collection and Transmission Systems
- Robotics Systems and Collaborative Robotics.
- Artificial Vision Systems.
- Real Time Software Applications.
The execution of these Projects is materialized through the formation of Multidisciplinary Professional Teams, which have the ability to implement customized solutions, meeting the requirements of each Industry in the various geographies where we operate. Our experience in the region allows our Clients to have a Technological Partner with knowledge and verifiable experience in the implementation of Efficient Solutions.
According to the scope of the Project and the knowledge / experience of Professionals required for its effective execution, specific Project Teams are formed assigning different profiles, among which we can mention:
- Project Managers and Leaders.
- Automation Engineers / SCADAs.
- Process Engineers.
- Electronic Engineers.
- Industrial Maintenance Specialists.
- Instrumentation and Detail Engineering Specialists.
- Software Architects